Friday, September 11, 2009

Some Photos

A couple photos




In my time away from my blog, I did get a new phone a month ago, a HTC diamond (http://www.htc.com/www/product/touchdiamond/overview.html) and so far it's rocked

In my flashing and unlocking, I did get a painter program, for my touchscreen, and here's some random photos I've done with my free time, hope you all like it!


For this one, I saw a sunset with a single cloud surrounded by darkness...

not a bad one if I say so myself.

Here I was watching a documentary on Eclipses, so, this is what came to mind.

First one made actually, went for a rose for my girlfriend, was just working on getting colors and smudges down, so, not a terrible result


- I have a couple more I'll upload in a couple days, gotta finish one and upload another
enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment